If you do not allow VPN permissions during initial setup on your child's device. You will have to uninstall and reinstall again.
- There are a few reasons why Aura Parental Controls may not be working correctly. Here are a few things you can check on to troubleshoot.
- Your child may have deleted Aura App on their device
- Re-link the child’s device via your Aura App
- Your child may have turned off the VPN
- Go to the child’s device settings, and toggle VPN back on.
- If you do not see VPN as an option in your child’s device settings it’s likely that you did not Allow VPN permissions during the initial set up of your child’s Parental Controls. Delete the Aura app on your child’s device and re-link via your Aura App
- If no time online is registering for your child’s device in your Aura app, but you see that your child has been on their device:
- They may be using an app or game that does not require the internet.
- They may be viewing content that was previously downloaded so they can view it offline.
- If none of these scenarios apply, reach out to Customer Support.