What triggered this alert?
- You are receiving this alert because Your Credit Card Number Was found on the dark web
- Your information may have been affected by a data breach
- You may have been a victim of Malware threats on one of your devices or potentially hacked
What Can I do?
Although data found on the Dark Web cannot be removed, these tips can help you be proactive.
- Look at the date found in the alert as it could be a historical Dark web alert.
- Contact your credit card company and let them know your number has been compromised and request a new card and number
- Monitor transactions on your account and carefully review your statement for fraudulent transactions
- If your credit card company offers two-factor authentication, enable it for added security.