- The Password Manager extension needs to be added to at least one browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari or FireFox).
- Email masking feature allows you to use an email alias while signing up for any online account
- Activating ‘Forwarding’ will enable all promotions emails, etc to be sent to the email address on file
- You may also block ‘Forwarding’, but will not be able to views emails that have been sent to email alias
- Click on the Aura widget in the Top Right Corner of your browser
- Click Add Account:
- Click Use an email alias:
- Aura will generate a unique email:
- Create a password or give Aura permission to suggest a strong password:
- Click Save:
- New alias saved:
- When Forwarding is active, all news, notifications, or messages will be forwarded to the primary email listed in Aura.
- To block forwarding emails to the primary email address, click Block Emails:
- To resume forwarding emails, promotions, news, notifications to the primary address listed in Aura, click Resume Forwarding: